While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is our client's trust. Keeping client information secure, and using it only as our clients would want us to, is a top priority. Here is our promise to our customers :
- We safeguard according to strict standards of security and confidentiality of any information our customers share with us.
- We limit the collection and use of the customer's information to the minimum. We require to deliver superior service to our customers which includes advising them about our products, services, opportunities, including administering our business.
- We permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subjected to our normal disciplinary process and legal action if needed.
- We don’t reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide services, we ensure they confirm to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We advice our customers on how and where to conveniently access their information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
Information We Collect
When you register, and at other times, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
Website Usage Information :
We automatically collect IP addresses and website usage information from you when you visit our website. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use and navigate our website on an aggregate basis, including the frequency of visitors and customers to each webpage, and the length of their visits.
How We Use Information Collected
We may use information in the following ways :
- The purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To send you e-mail notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may combine the information that we collect from you on aarmllc.com with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services and website.
We employ cookie technology to help visitors and customers move faster through our site. When you sign on to our website or take advantage of several key features, we may pass cookies to your computer. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a website and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in your computer’s memory.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in limited access servers. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personally identifiable information.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using the internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing aarmllc.com and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Comments and Questions